Thu, Oct 28|
Are you over 65 and eligible for Medicare? Medicare plans can be a confusing topic for many people who are eligible.
Time & Location
Oct 28, 2021, 7:00 PM
Erie County, Erie County, NY, USA
About the event
We can help you answer the following questions and more:
- How does Medicare work?
- Medicare seems like alphabet soup. Where do I start?
- What is the difference between a Medicare Advantage plan and Medicare Supplement plan?
- I don’t take any prescription drugs. Do I still need a Part D Drug plan?
- Will Medicare cover my long-term care?
- I have retiree medical care from my employer. Do I need Medicare?
While Medicare does cover many services, it does leave holes. Depending on the plan selected, you may leave yourself vulnerable to high out of pocket costs from significant illnesses or injuries. Luckily there are plans that will fill the holes and pay for some, or all, of these costs.
Undestanding your choices is important , because Medicare can be puzzling. Most people don’t know exactly what Medicare covers and how much it costs. By meeting with one of our counselors for a no cost, no obligation Medicare 101 Education Consultation , you’ll have the tools you need to make the most informed decision about your healthcare.